Thursday 19 April 2012


First term for year 10 as been rather average not amazing but not bad. I like all the classes I’m in and so far enjoying them, except a few. I’m happy with my work in maths already getting a few credits some of which were excellence. Also with my science I have gotten some credits and should be getting more as some of my work is yet to be marked. Some negatives for the term... I don’t have many to be honest; one that stands out for me is the 10IMN blog homework. I find most of it pointless and not necessary or relevant to me. Also it being online makes it a hassle for me.  I don’t spend much time on the computer so I always forget to look on the blog for homework. Also the comments you give I don’t see them as they go to my email which I never check... Some interesting thinks this term. I can’t really think of many it was a very ordinary term. Probably the only thing interesting is that not much has really changed for me from year 9 to year 10   

No comments:

Post a Comment