Monday 20 February 2012

Hw


Holidays

The end of school, the time I wait for all year. No classes, no homework, no teachers and most of all no getting up early! The few weeks leading up to Christmas my days were solely filled with sleeping, eating, Xbox and more sleeping. It was Christmas not a big day of my year but a good one. The day was filled with presents, family and food. For Christmas I got a monitor for my Xbox and a new game.

A few days after Christmas my family and I went on holiday to a place called Oakura up north. We hired out a small bach just in front of the beach.  We spent 10 days there swimming and relaxing and just hanging out with family. After the long ride back home my holidays were pretty boring, all I did was once again sleep, play Xbox and hang out with some mates.  

That’s was my great holidays (sarcasm)

No comments:

Post a Comment